Resources and Information
Visit the links below for information about the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, as well as resources for victims and their families and friends.
About the Online Hotline
- Take a tour of the Online Hotline
- How the Online Hotline can help you
- Our User Agreement
About Sexual Assault
Support and Prevention
- Info for friends and family
- Preventing sexual assault
- How can I help a friend or family member who has been raped?
The Recovery Process
- Are my feelings normal?
- How long does it take to recover?
- Should I report my attack to the police?
- What post-rape medical attention do I need?
- What are my options?